Re: Modeler/Craftsman/ Modeler Historian

red_gate_rover

OK, I thought I was being very, very civil and just conversing.
Apologies to all if it didn't come across that way. I truly never
expected that sharing of a difference of opinion was generating
anger. --Jim Pasquill

Jim, in my -fifty- years of model railroading I have not
met as many of these ultra-critical "bozos" as you have.
Please let us know who they are so we can all avoid them,
or at least we can offer assistance when they attack you
for striving to build your excellent models.

At 5/12/2007 04:23 PM Saturday, you wrote:
--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@> wrote:

Lindsay I think you are having difficulty with the logic here.
The person most likely to "condem" your models is one of the
self annointed craftsman/historian curmudgeons, and not one of
the less strict "bozo" modelers.
Tim, My experience of about 40 years in this hobby is that the
people that know the most, the craftsman/historian types have been
the
most helpful. I'm sorry that your experience seems to been
otherwise. -Jim Pasquill