Re: Postwar Freight Car book

CJ Riley

You might try the web site...NMRA.org

CJ Riley

--- Lawrence Rast <rastlr@gmail.com> wrote:

I had emailed the NMRA several weeks ago encouraging them to reprint the
book.

Might be worth a try...

Lawrence Rast

On 5/23/07, radius158 <gard158@hotmail.com> wrote:

---How does one go about preordering this ?? Doug Gardner

In STMFC@yahoogroups.com <STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>, "Lawrence Rast"
<rastlr@...> wrote:

Got the same call. Jumped this time. :)

Best,
Lawrence Rast

On 5/21/07, lnnrr <lnnrr@...> wrote:

Just got a call from NMRA. The second printing order for the
Postwar Freight Car Fleet book is underway at the publishers.
Delivery to NMRA in 5 to 8 weeks. Back orders will of course be
filled
first. I procrastinated and missed out on the first run. If you
were
like me, now is your best second shot at getting your order in for
this well recommended book.
Charles Peck

http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/