Re: SAL "Silver Comet" or "Silver Star "decals?

oliver

Rich,
Thanks very much for that! It looks like I'll have to keep an eye out
for HB-31. Anyone want to part with one or two sets?
Stefan

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, Rich C <rhcdmc@...> wrote:

Stefan,

Here is the list of the heralds in the Champ Sets,
some are still available on their website:

HB-7 Route Of The Robert E. Lee
HB-8 The Route Of Courteous Service
HB-13 Route Of The Silver Meteor
HB-31 Silver Comet

http://www.minot.com/~champ/

I know Walthers made several sets, but I don't have
that info handy at the moment.

Rich Christie
--- stefanelaine <stefanelaine@...> wrote:

Thanks, but Ted's excellent decal only has the
Silver Meteor slogan.
Been there...Can anyone confirm what slogan Champ
HB-8 has?
thanks
Stefan

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, destron@ wrote:

Doesn't the Speedwitch SAL set have these in it? I
think it does...
it has
the Robert E Lee slogan, I'd be surprised if it
didn't have these.

Frank Valoczy,
New Westminster, BC

Looking for HO Seaboard Air Line decals with the
"Silver Comet" or
"Silver Star" slogan for 24300-499, 24800-999
and 25300-499 PS-1
boxcar series built from 1948-52. Everyone makes
the "Meteor" slogan
for other cars, but I can't find these two at
the usual suspects. Any
ideas?
Thanks in advance
Stefan Lerche'