Tahoe Model Works Caboose trucks are IN!

Andy Carlson

To bring a little relief to the pre-summer doldrums, I am pleased to offer Brian Leppert's latest truck- the Bettendorf Swing Motion Caboose truck. In order to get these pronto, I have agreed to take delivery of the trucks without the code 88 semi-scale wheel sets, which will be available at a later date.

TMW code 110 equipped Bettendorf Caboose truck.....$5.00 pair
TMW Bettendorf swing Motion truck sideframes, less wheelsets...$3.00 pair
I have a limited amount of Dalmanns
TMW code 110 wheelset equipped Dalmann 2 level, plain $5.00 pair
TMW Dalmann plain 2 level truck sideframes, less wheelsets...$3.00 pair
TMW Dalmann lateral motion w/ 110 wheelsets...............$5.00 pair
TMW Dalmann lateral motion truck sideframes,w/o wheelsets...$3.00 pair

To the above prices, postage of $2.50 will be added. Contact me off-list (Please) if interested in acquiring any of these trucks. <midcentury@...> Thanks,
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA