Yes if does include the brake houseing, how ever no picture at this time.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
--- In STMFC@..., "Gatwood, Elden J SAD " <Elden.J.Gatwood@...> wrote:
Thanks, Joe! Does it include a brake housing?
Have a great weekend,
From: STMFC@... [mailto:STMFC@...] On Behalf Of joe
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Detail parts availability?
Red Caboose makes a Superior brake wheel for the CNWHS sponsored M&StL 37ish
boxcars. They re run the sprue from time to time. I have 8 set aside for when
my Louie cars get back from Rich Remiarz's and Jon Bratt's layouts.(Imagine
the per diem checks since 1999!)
----- Original Message -----
From: Gatwood, Elden J SAD
To: STMFC@... <mailto:STMFC%40yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 12:08 PM
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Detail parts availability?
Does anyone on the list know of the availability of any of the following
detail parts in HO scale?
1) Early Equipco brake wheel (the one with holes in the center ring,
not triangular cut-outs)?
2) Lever handled brake assembly (other than the Ajax in the P2K gon
kits, or the one on the Tichy sprue)?
3) Two-step,w/angled bottom step - stirrup steps?
4) Superior brake wheel?
5) Klasing (vertical) brake wheel? Any?
6) NICE 8-rung ladders?
7) Early (but long version) "pre-war" Y-town 7' door, in both the
raised splice joint and the depressed splice joint versions?
8) The above, but with the early center/bottom rocker handle?
9) 40' overhanging diagonal panel roof?
10) Straight-taper fixed Dreadnaught Gondola ends?
Oh, also, is Detail Associates still making all their parts, or just certain
Thanks for any help!