From: Allen Rueter <allen_282@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:01 pm
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Santa Fe & PFE's-Erie Citrus Traffic

thought I would add my 2 cents, from some Copeland reports,
n 1947 the Wabash averaged almost 60 loads a day from the ATSF, and 106 a day
rom the UP at Kansas City. Wabash averaged 30/day to the Erie at Huntington,
2/day to the PRR at Logansport.
2/day to CP at Detroit, wonder if this was competing with th GTW to Canada?

--
Allen Rueter StLouis MO