Re: Sunshine SAL round roof kit vs. the X31F was Re: Re: Sunshine Mod...

SUVCWORR@...

In a message dated 6/21/2007 10:25:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
b.hom@worldnet.att.net writes:

Are you sure it's an X31? The West Shore Line PRR round roof boxcar
kits that I have are Class X32 50 ft cars, though it wouldn't surprise
me if there was a West Shore Line X31 since Funaro did the masters for
the Sunshine kits.

Ben,

West Shore did both the 50 and 40 ft cars. They are sitting here on my desk
as I type this.

Kit # 9272 X31 or X31a late 50's rebuild sgl door
Kit # 9250 X31b/c dbl door.

I haven't dug out the others as I was considering finally build these for
the X31 project car.

Rich Orr