CN Series #659000-65999 Steel Flat Car #659000-65999

Paul Lyons

Guys,

I hace one of Point 1 Models CN #659000-659999 resin flat car kits that I am looking to start. I only have one poor quality photo of this car, but the stake pockets sure do not look like the Tichy ones provided in the kit. Can anyone either tell me what is the correct stake pocket, or can someone share a good scan of this car so I can make a more intelligent decision as to what is correct.

Any and all help is appreicated.

Paul Lyons
Laguna Niguel, CA?