Re: FGEX wood reefers from Accurail kits?

Frederick Freitas <prrinvt@...>

Bill,

If you are lurking on the list, how does $7.00 each, post paid sound? This info is certainly worth the price to me at least. Being retired and partially disabled keeps me from too many proto meets that I would dearly like to attend.

Fred Freitas

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...> wrote:
Albert Spor asked:
"How does one go about obtaining 'The Wood Sheathed Car of the
FGEX/WFEX/BREX Freight Refrigerator Fleet'?"

Bill apparently hasn't had a chance to answer all of your inquiries
yet; however, we have to dispel some misconceptions right now. THIS
IS NOT A BOOK (at least not yet). "The Wood Sheathed Car of the
FGEX/WFEX/BREX Freight Refrigerator Fleet" is Bill's 54-page handout
from his clinic given at Naperville in 2002 and subsequently repeated
several times at other PM meets since then. It contains a some
observations on the FGEX/WFEX/BREX wood-sheathed reefer fleet
(including comparison with the other major fleets), a historical
timeline of "Our Companies", information tables, a breakdown of cars
by underframe design, a summary of paint and lettering schemes, and
ORER excerpts.

Because of its size, Bill has been charging $3 a copy at his clinics
to offset his reproduction costs; however to my knowledge, he hasn't
offered any copies via mail.

Ben Hom