Re: pic from rrpicturearchives

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

George R. Stilwell, Jr. writes:

"This is the 21st century. Who goes to Kinkos and pays their prices when you
can scan the handout to a PDF file and distribute it via E-mail for free."

Ever tried to distribute a handout during a clinic via Email? The point of all this is that Bill generated a very extensive clinic handout. Scan a 54 pg handout? Okaaay. Not me though...I have other things to do.

"The recipient can print it if desired or just read it on their computer.
So, it's not about money, it's about the willingness to share."

I would disagree. It's about having time.

Mike Brock