Re: (STMFC #64477 From: Douglas Harding ) Re: PDF''s

Russ Strodtz <borneo@...>

Doug,

There are a couple of solutions to this problem:

The file size issue is addressed by working with FTP rather
than HTTP.

Yes, Acrobat does create .pdf files just the way you want
them.

Better yet PhotoShop CS2/3 will create a .pdf of any size
and quality you desire.

On the other hand the .tif format retains the highest
quality image and can be saved in a handy size file using
LZW compression.

The first and last options are my choices. I save all raw
scans, documents or slides, as .tif.

Russ