Freight Car Parts

Paul Hillman

Is there a book which has attempted to contain all of the various
freight car component descriptions, such as Murphy roofs, Duryea
underframes, Youngstown doors, etc., etc., all the myriad types of
ends, doors, etc. which are talked about/used in the various car
constructions?

I mean a book which describes these various components without
necessarily going into specific cars themselves?

I know that this info can be gleaned "piece-meal" from the multitude of
construction articles and books, but I think it would be an excellent
quick-reference to these components.

Thanks, Paul Hillman