From: pierreoliver2003 <pierre.oliver@...>
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 4:10 am
Subject: [STMFC] Re: accupaint primer

I've used Accupaint some and have success using acetone as a thinner.
I've been told that it's more of an ink than a paint so it matches the
colours in the Accucal decal line. I've not used it on brass so can't
comment on it's durability in that regard but on styrene it worked fine.
Pierre Oliver

--- In STMFC@..., "radius158" <gard158@...> wrote:

Has anyone had any experience with Accupaint primer..or other accupaint
colors?

ie does it need to be thinned?

Any other thinner rather than expensive accupaint thinner?

thanks Doug Gardner