Tim

From: Mont Switzer <mhts_switzerm@...>
Tim and all,

I too have heard talc has been used in the past and I may end up there after
sampling the cement. Chalk dust also seems to be a good idea.

What concerns you about real cement?

I was taught the following when involved in the ready-mixed concrete business:

--cement is the powdery stuff used in concrete
-concrete is cement and aggregate combined to make sidewalks and the like

Mont Switzer