Re: You wreck It, You Buy It!

Kurt Laughlin <fleeta@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Hendrickson

I have also heard the story that, when the WP needed an MW tank car,
they arbitrarily went out into the yard, chose that car, and notified
UTL that it had been wrecked and was being written off. I can't say
for sure that the story is true, but the fact that similar stories
abound supports the notion the the railroads were certainly capable of
such actions.