Re: Killer Red

Jack Burgess


Is there a product name we need to look for?

I searched the Bron Tapes online catalog and did not see a product
called "Killer Red".

John King
Tap Plastics carries the 1/2" wide rolls (on line only):

While 1/2" is okay, I prefer 1" wide rolls which you can get directly from
Bron (their website is terrible):

The 1" rolls (x 36 yards) are about $15 each. Unfortunately, they have a
minimum order size of $100. You can not order directly from the main office
but can order from the satellite offices (I work with the one in Alameda in
the Bay Area; ask for Lee Franklin at 510/429-1980...he has a copy of the
article now.) We put together a number of modelers to go in together to make
the minimum. The first group order a few months ago was for about 30 rolls.
A friend put together another order of 32 rolls last month and I put
together another 32 -roll order a couple of weeks ago. It is very neat stuff
and has a lot of uses. The article in the July RMC was on how to use it to
attach scale corrugated siding to buildings.

Jack Burgess

Join to automatically receive all group messages.