Re: Soph Marty's slides from BEK

J.A. Phillips

BEK-

And how long do you figure the CDs you're burning these monsters onto last? R.W. Leach has been kind enough to scan and burn a couple (!) of my prints onto CDs (he makes 'em larger n' you do) and we think _mebbe_ we'll get ten years outta 'em (i.e. "Ugh!")! Seems to me them gold CDs might hold out an extra five, but that's about it. If you've heard somethin' else, lemme know.

FWIW
J. Phillips (watching the UP use the MILW tracks) in Seattle

A prosperous fool is a grievous burden (Aeschylus [525 - 456 B.C.] commenting on Paris Hilton).