Coins as car weights

Denny Anspach <danspach@...>

Philip Dove comments-

I frequently use English 2p coins as weights as they are a definite weight and cost less than wheel balance weights and a Line weights. Cents might be too light and quarters to expensive in the USA.
Heh, heh! Well, Philip is so right about the cost of weights.

I have a number of cars weighted down with Belgian francs, Russian rubles, Polish zlotys, and Thai baht, as well as odds and ends of other foreign coinage either unreturnable or unconvertible. I often wonder what one of the next car owners will say when one of these cars at last bites the dust.

I still have have a bag full of Danish and Norwegian Kroner yet to go.

Denny

--
Denny S. Anspach, MD
Okoboji, Iowa