Re: Coins as car weights

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...>

Denny Anspach wrote:
"I have a number of cars weighted down with Belgian francs, Russian
rubles, Polish zlotys, and Thai baht, as well as odds and ends of
other foreign coinage either unreturnable or unconvertible. I often
wonder what one of the next car owners will say when one of these
cars at last bites the dust.

I still have have a bag full of Danish and Norwegian Kroner yet to go."

Might want to hang on to those Scandanavian coins just yet as they
haven't gone over to the euro; however, all those francs, centimes,
lire, etc. coins which are now demonetized are fair game!
http://europeforvisitors.com/europe/articles/euro.htm
http://europeforvisitors.com/europe/articles/euro2.htm

Ben Hom