Re: Freight Car Idyll

Mike Brock <brockm@...>

Denny Anspach writes:

"...the strains of the second movement of Beethoven's Seventh Symphony
fill the air, and I- I am completely and absolutely absorbed in
FOCUS ON FREIGHTCARS. Distinguished author, great photos and
captions, photo reproduction, and quality publisher.

But fellas, I gotta tell you, the plot is terrible!"

But Denny...you might be surprised how the plot in that book improves after you consume one or two of one of the better products from a local brewery. I'm not at all certain that I would select something from Beethoven to bring out the best in the book's rather subtle plot either. You might try Fats Waller, for instance.

Mike Brock