would that be to their benefit in the long run? I don't see how it could.

From: SUVCWORR@aol.com
It was an announced car that RC decided to send the entire shipment to the
museum.? When I called RC I was told all dealer orders were forgone and that not
enough cars were received to fill AM's order so they got them all.? Nice way of
telling the dealers where they can go.? Distributing proportionally to all who
had pre-ordered the cars would have resulted in the same outcome for RC -- all
cars out the door but they decided their multitude of dealers was less important
than one customer.

Rich Orr