From: "Ian Wilson" <ian@canadianbranchline.com>
To: <STMFC@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 6:19 AM
Subject: [STMFC] Tim Gilbert

Hello List:

Pardon me if this has been mentioned--there is no trace of such in the
list archives--but I have only learned this morning of the passing of
Timothy Andrew Gilbert (Feb. 27/41 - June 20/07). Aside from being a
steady contributor to this list, Tim was of great assistance to me
whenever I called upon him. His lengthy and thoughtful messages were
typed using the "hunt and peck" method, no less. He was also a steady
customer of ours, and the reason we learned of his passing was a note
from Nicholas Goretski, the executor of his estate, in reply to a flyer
we sent Tim regarding our upcoming book release.

Ian Wilson
Canadian Branchline Miniatures
Box 2565, Orillia, ON L3V 7B1
http://www.canadianbranchline.com
mailto:ian@canadianbranchline.com
Publishers of books on CNR steam operations in Ontario during the 1950s

Yahoo! Groups Links