Re: Stick on weights. Was Coins as car weights.

Lindsay smith <wlindsays2000@...>

The manufacturer sells cases of the wheel weights that weigh about 360 pouinds. So the car parts guys are reluctant to have a slow mover in big quantity on the shelf. PPW or A-Line sells it in reasonable size packages.

I made some special sized weights from the zinc sheets from the Dentist X-ray film packs. I used some of the wife's waste nail polish to glue it into a mass.
L:ots of junk will work in covered cars, I have fun stuffing straws for "pipe loads" in my gons.

LIndsay

Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.