----- Original Message -----
From: Tim O'Connor

?????????

Stewart produced several exterior-post ("ribbed") hoppers. And
we're not talking about Accurail in any case. Bowser now owns the
Stewart product line.

As you probably know, the Accurail and Stewart triple hoppers were
of the offset design,while the
Trainman model has straight side panels. I have searched the archives but
found no reference to this particular model. Can anyone else help me??
Vince Altiere