----- Original Message -----
From: "Anthony Thompson" <thompson@...>
Denny, you make this statement ASSUMING contact cement was
applied "properly," though no one really knows how long to let solvent
evaporate to be "dry enough" and in any case, if it all evaporates, it
isn't cement any longer. I submit that neither you nor anyone is
certain what "properly" means.
As I said previously, I'd be happy to show you some Athearn
box car floors which took years to warp with "contact" Goo. "Myth," my
behind.

Publishers of books on railroad history