Re: True Line 40 foot CN boxcar models

cvsne <mjmcguirk@...>

Bill,

I've managed to round up a few of these -- the maple leaf cars are
about gone (at least I can't find any more!) but it's fairly
straightforward to add leafs to the cars with the plain CN lettering.

They do add a nice variety of ends to my strings of Red Caboose/IMWX
1937 AAR cars --

One problem -- the initials "C.N." were not, to the best of my
knowledge, stenciled on the doors of the steel cars.

My second problem is the stash of NSC ends I have been rounding up over
the years from Dan Kirlin and Sylvan . . . doesn't look like I have
much use for them!

Marty