From: STMFC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:STMFC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Stull
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:39 PM
To: STMFC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [STMFC] 65 ft. gons -

Elden;

The Bethlehem Steel site, is it
www.bethlehempaonline.com ?

Thanks for the info.

Steve M Stull
Winslow 7076

--- "Gatwood, Elden J SAD "
<Elden.J.Gatwood@sad01.usace.army.mil
<mailto:Elden.J.Gatwood%40sad01.usace.army.mil> > wrote:

The Bethlehem Steel photo collection is great for
this,
as they were really proud of what they could assemble
and ship.

Park yourself in front of a world of choices in alternative vehicles. Visit
the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/ <http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/>