Joel Norman and Jim Boyd

jim peters

Gentlemen,

Looking for Joel Norman. Joel wrote an article that appeared in the Aug'79 issue of Prototype Modeler. I would like to contact him about using a couple of his photographs for a detailed study I'm working on of the steam and transition era boxcars in M�xico.

Also looking for Jim Boyd, he too published an article in the May'74 issue of the Craftsman. I would like to include a couple of his photos in the same study.

Any one knowing either of these gentlemen, please pass my request to them and my e-mail address. Off list I will also provide my "Snail-mail" address and phone number if required.

Many thanks,

Jim Peters
Coquitlam, BC

Show Your Messenger Buddies How You Really Feel http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/?icid=EMENCA122