Re: Help identifying cars

nyc1956 <kmetz1@...>

The .ppt file is a MicroSoft PowerPoint file. If you don't have the
Powerpoint program on your computer you can download a free
Powerpoint viewer from the Microsoft web site.

The .pdf (portable document) file requires a free downloadable viewer
from Adobe's web site.
--Mike

--- In STMFC@..., Dan Gledhill <gledhilldan@...> wrote:

Hello Rob,
Went to your newly posted files but was unable to open
them.What program would work best for this.My computer is set up with
Milleneum 2000 .
Dan W.Gledhill

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...> wrote:
Rob Kirkham wrote:
"I've posted a one page power point presentation to the files
section this evening titled "details @ Heatley St. Aug 6 1945.ppt"

Rob, I've uploaded a PDF of your slide to the files section with
annotated comments and links. The file name is "details @ Heatley
St.
Aug 6 1945 (Hom review).pdf"

Ben Hom