From: "Dan Gledhill" <gledhilldan@...>
To: <STMFC@...>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2007 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Help identifying cars

Hello Rob,
Went to your newly posted files but was unable to open them.What program would work best for this.My computer is set up with Milleneum 2000 .
Dan W.Gledhill

benjaminfrank_hom <b.hom@...> wrote:
Rob Kirkham wrote:
"I've posted a one page power point presentation to the files
section this evening titled "details @ Heatley St. Aug 6 1945.ppt"

Rob, I've uploaded a PDF of your slide to the files section with
annotated comments and links. The file name is "details @ Heatley St.
Aug 6 1945 (Hom review).pdf"

Ben Hom

All new Yahoo! Mail