Re: Amount of products

Anthony Thompson <thompson@...>

Kurt Laughlin wrote:
My point being, for two modeling hobbies that are known for their rivet counters, I'm surprised that there aren't more things like low-pressure/limited run styrene kits, resin models, resin conversion sets and resin and photo-etch detail sets available for freight cars.
You're exactly right, Kurt, and you're not the first to say it. But things haven't changed over the years, despite this observation being made regularly. Guess it's an entrenched difference <g>.

Publishers of books on railroad history