Re: books on 30's-40's commercial trucks/semi's.

Michael Aufderheide

Earl,

A good site for old truck photos is here:

http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/trucks.htm

Scroll down and click on each maker's emblem to see the photos. An occasional steam era freight car appears in the background....

Regards,

Mike Aufderheide

Earl Myers <emyers5@...> wrote: List;
Where can I find a good reference for non REA (I have the REA truck book)
commercial trucks that woulda been seen around railroad freight car depots
in the mid 30's-mid 40's, both straight axle & semi?
Anybody know what motor freight companies were around back then in Ohio &
PA.?
Earl Myers

Building a website is a piece of cake.