From: tgmadden [mailto:tgmadden@...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 10:57 AM
To: STMFC@...
Subject: [STMFC] Pleasanton and WinterRail?

The past couple of years Martin Lofton has set up shop at WinterRail on the
Saturday preceding his Pleasanton meet. Is that happening this year? Martin
hasn't sent me any info since last fall (hey, I'm just a speaker), and I
can't find any mention of WinterRail in my hobby magazines. If it is, where
the heck is WinterRail? I need to get my accommodations nailed down.

Thanks,

Tom Madden

tgmadden@...