Re: Atlas N scale rebuilt boxcar

George Hollwedel

No, close but no cigar. Santa Fe were 10 panel sides, the model is 8 panel. That being siad, I had to buy all four because Atlas did a nice job. Come see them and see how close you have to get to count the side panels!

Michael Bishop <goldrod_1@...> wrote: Atlas has released a USRA double-sheathed box car rebuilt with steel
sides. Two of the paint schemes are for the Santa Fe. I know the paint
scheme is correct, but is the car itself correct for the Santa Fe. I
have bought one and the model nicely done, just not sure if it is a
Santa Fe prototype. Thanks for any help.

Michael Bishop

Yahoo! Groups Links

Prototype N Scale Models
by George Hollwedel