Re: Pleasanton and WinterRail?

Jeff Aley - GCD PE <jaley@...>

On Feb 21, 11:02am, Beckert, Shawn wrote:
Subject: RE: [STMFC] Pleasanton and WinterRail?
My question is, where is Pleasanton
in relation to Stockton, and what's the easiest way to get there?

The best thing to do is to check an on-line map, such as at MapQuest.

In any case, the best way is to get on I-5 South from Stockton, and take
it to I-205 West (the only way you can go), which takes you to I-580.
Take I-580 West (toward Livermore) to I-680. Take I-680 South (toward
San Jose). 680 goes through Pleasanton, and the hotel (if it's the same
as last year) is right next to the freeway.

On a Saturday or Sunday, I'd guess that the trip from Stockton to
Pleasanton would take about an hour.

Regards,

-Jeff

--