Re: K Brakes parts on CNR 1929/30 boxcars

Walter Cox

In a message dated 10/6/2007 1:28:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rdkirkham@... writes:

Does anyone have one of their models who might be able to
answer whether the F&C kit includes parts for the K brake rig (beyond the
usual Tichy K brake sprue and some wire bits.)

Hi Rob, I have one of their kits with the AB brake and it uses a Tichy
sprue, for what that may be worth. The F&C kit does not have a one piece body,
which is why I only have one. Also, the Sylvan kit seems to have a better level
of detail and a one piece body. Walt