More with freight car classes

Ferko <destron@...>

So I've done a bit of 'quick' research, and have started putting
together a list of roads using in-house freight car classification
systems.

Following is the list of the RRs I've found classification systems
for. Just wondering if anyone could add to this?

These I've found have/had them for certain: B&O, NYC etc, NC&StL, NS,
N&W, RDG, CB&Q etc, PRR, VGN, ATSF etc, UP etc, SP etc, SAL, ACL etc,
Clinchfield.

I'm not certain on whether SLSF, C&O or WM used them; I've found
mentions here and there suggesting it, but no other evidence (yet,
anyways). Anyone know for sure either way?

Thanks,

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, NC