Possible CV Automobile Boxcar car off Route 89 in Vermont

Charlie Duckworth <trduck@...>

I was driving to a rail business meeting this past week in Killington,
VT and spotted what appeared to be a single sheathed automobile boxcar
sitting in a farmer's field. I was travelling on Highway 89 south of
Burlington, VT. Car also appeared to have end doors. On my way back
yesterday on northbound divided highway I couldn't see it due to the
way the highway was divided. Anyone on the list taken photos of this
car? You can probably get closer to it by driving Vermont Route 2 but
I'm but sure of this. I 'believe' the car is around Essex, VT area but
don't hold me to it. Just tell your wife you are taking her out to see
the fall colors.......

Charlie