Re: My New Compressor

radius158

Does this compressor have a moisture filter? Doug Gardner

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "lnbill" <bwelch@...> wrote:

Tim it is oiless and I remain happy. I must admit I just recently
painted for the first itm in months, as I have had several models
in
process for quite awhile. I like the built in gauges.

Bill Welch

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "cf5250" <timboconnor@> wrote:

Bill Welch wrote (a while back)

I received my new compressor last week and I am very pleased.
It
is a
Campbell-Hausfeld Model # FP2040. Here is the link, I hope it
works!
http://aircompressorsdirect.com/catalog/product_info.php?
cPath=3_180_26&products_id=119

Bill, I'm looking for a new compressor. This one looks good.
Two questions -- How is it holding up? And is it oil-less? The
web site doesn't indicate if it uses oil or not.

Thanks