Re: My New Compressor

lnbill <bwelch@...>

Although this is the conventional wisdom, to which I secumed when I
one years ago, I have never seen any moisture in the trap. My painting
has been done mostly in Tennessee and Virginia, two very humid places.
What I have noticed is that the moisture accumulates in the airtank,
and seems to stay there. When I empty the airtank after painting, out
it goes.

Bill Welch

I doubt it, but I'll let you know in a few days when it
arrives! I added one long ago to my airbrush air line.
This is a common accessory, needed in humid summers in
Massachusetts.

At 10/14/2007 10:46 PM Sunday, you wrote:
Does this compressor have a moisture filter? Doug Gardner

Campbell-Hausfeld Model # FP2040.
http://aircompressorsdirect.com/catalog/product_info.php?
cPath=3_180_26&products_id=119