Re: Another truck question

Bob Karig <karig@...>

I devote a chapter in my next book to the subject of trucks. There are pictures and/or drawings of each of those that you mention. The book should be out within the month. If you'd like a preview, you can visit:

http://home.earthlink.net/~coalcars/Coal_Cars.html

Bob Karig

Does anyone know of a resource which would clarify the differences between
freight trucks such as Dahlman, Barber, Symington Simplex etc., often referred
to collectively as Bettendorf? I am particularly interested in the best use I
can make out of my Kadee "Bettendorf" #500 trucks with added # 441 brakes,
but am also interested in what could be used to model other types of trucks.
TIA Walt Cox