From: lnbill
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Thursday, 01 November, 2007 09:31
Subject: [STMFC] The location of the mysterious Hamlin, Minnesota

Many questions arose during my presention on the FGE/WFE/BRE fleet
about where the heck is Hamlin, Minnesota. In exploring the documents
I copied just a few days earlier in Saint Paul, Hamlin was actually
the name of the Western Fruit shops in Saint Paul. Hopefully many of
you in attendence are also on this list. If the Dick brothers are not
on this list, can someone pass this info on to them.

Bill Welch

Yahoo! Groups Links