10' cars but I don't know what became of his masters...

From: jim peters <mikado2206@hotmail.com>

Count the valleys and not the ones with the rivets.

For the IMWX kits the doors supplied with the kit are fine or use Sylvan 5/6/5-S
and early Camel door fixtures. This will take you through all the '37 AAR cars
built for CN to 1946 (10'-0" IH) . . . A quick check of my CP references and I
can not see anything different.

Rob, if you're by Central Hobbies on Saturday stop in and say hello, I always
enjoy meeting fellow rivet counters.

Jim Peters
Coquitlam, BC