Re: MP Route of the Eagles scheme

Jerry Dziedzic

Applying Oddballs decals is little different from any others. Use some
extra care because they seem to be a little more delicate than, say,
Champ. I don't know any details about this particular set.

It was nice to meet you in Naperville, Brian. I always enjoy putting a
face with a name. Good luck with the MP car.

Jerry Dziedzic
Pattenburg, NJ

--- In STMFC@..., "Brian J Carlson" <brian@...> wrote:

Thanks Chet. How are oddballs decals to use. according to the
website, I
need set 269, and maybe set 1A or 1b. Does anyone know what data
comes with
the sets. I've pieced together data for other models so I can do it
but
would rather not if the correct data is available?

Brian J Carlson P.E.
Cheektowaga NY