From: Stephen Bishop
To: STMFC@...
Sent: 05 November 2007 02:13
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: ash

My uncle used to dump loads of it in his driveway in Maine every couple of years, back in the 50s. It was free and kept the dirt down.

Steve Bishop

pierreoliver2003 <pierre.oliver@...> wrote:
Ed,
Intriguing question. Given the amount of ash and clinker in my back
yard and my neighbours, it would certainly seem that alot of it was
buried in the yards.
Pierre Oliver

http://mail.yahoo.com