Re: True Line Trains HO Scale Canadian Prewar AAR Boxcars

W.R.Dixon

pierreoliver2003 wrote:
Al,
The problem from where I sit is that it isn't painted but cast in somewhat the correct colour. Giving the whole car a toy like appearance.
It makes me fear for the upcoming cabooses.
Pierre Oliver
I have handled painted test shots of the cabooses, both CNR and CPR.
They are Very Nice. Going to sell out!

If you are not on a reservation list at your LHS you will probably not get one. Not a big problem if you are willing to wait for the second or third run of numbers. These models are done right and will be rerun several times.

Bill Dixon