Tank Car Co. names beginning with Sun.

Dan Gledhill

Hello ,
I've been trying to identify an early rivetted tank car that has only part of it's original company name left on it's upper side.The name as I can best make out begins with the word SUN in dark 8 to 10 inch Roman print and ends with the words OIL COMPANY in the same style.It appears as if the dome may have been silver and also the upper tank,as a little of the original paint exists on the tanks top surfaces.There is some smaller lettering stenciled on the cars lower sides ,which is approx. 3 to 4 inchs high and reads LOS ANGELIS while further along the cars side in similar print are the name CALIFORNIA.
With all the recent posts on Atlas tank car 105 lately and several mentions of California oil companies having the name SUN in them ,hopefully someone could help identify this one.
Tanks in Advance
Dan Gledhill