From: destron@...
To: STMFC@...
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: [STMFC] Re: Tank Car Co. names beginning with Sun.

>>snipped

Slightly related, in that it is tank cars: I have a photo of a tank car
marked "Union Oil Co of Canada, Vancouver, BC", UOKX 10010. Did this have
anything to do with the Union Oil Co of California? I don't know the date
of the photo, but it is on archbar trucks. Does anyone have an idea around
what time this may have been? UOKX is not listed in 1953 ORER... was it
listed previously?

Frank Valoczy
Vancouver, BC

.