From: Bruce Smith <smithbf@...>
To: stMFC@...
Sent: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 7:02 pm
Subject: [STMFC] Intermountain FGE part

Folks,

I'm trying to find out how I can order Intermountain Parts. I need
several sprues of the new HO scale FGE detail parts, especially the
ladders for several FGE and Nx reefer projects. I checked their web site
and the FGE parts are not listed. Does anyone know if they are available?

Regards
Bruce

Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL