DT&I 11500-11799 Rebuilt USRA DS 40' Boxcar

Dean Payne

On the DT&I Modelers Page, there is info on modeling the DT&I rebuilt
USRA boxcar using the Tichy kit:

http://dti.railfan.net/Equipment_Database/DTI11000sUSRA40'dsBox/ArtDTI11
500s.html

The trouble is, the DT&I used a 16-panel Cambre radial roof (there's a
nice photo on the above page). This is not available in HO. Assuming
that a scratch-built radial roof is more than I want to get into, what
is available that would work as a stand-in? Walthers shows no radial
roofs, the Central Valley roof shows as "round roof". The Cambre roof
doesn't look at all like the flat panel roof on the Tichy kit.
Dean Payne